GoPro Self Service makes it easy to implement a Self Service portal for your customers or citizens, allowing them to personally fill out forms and track the status of their cases online.
The Self Service helps to maintain close relationships with customers and partners by extending internal processes to external parties:
- Digital forms, service requests and formal errands are made available on the web
- Once filled in and submitted, they are routed directly into GoPro within the organization
- A case is automatically initiated, appears on the internal section of the portal and is assigned to an employee for processing
- Externally the submitter of the case is always informed of any changes in status, saving both time and effort
GoPro Self Service is a module based Java application that is particularly user friendly. It is an out-of-the-box solution complete with a WYSIWYG web content manager, data pump with schedule manager and the GoPro XML form creator that makes the creation of forms a matter of minutes, and requires no knowledge of XML. GoPro Self Service is available for the GoPro back-end system on all platforms.
- Cut costs on customer service and data handling
- Improve service levels with a one-stop 24-hour service portal for information, services and participation
- Information provided by users allows employees to deliver targeted services and information
- Instant overview and "no wrong door" approach with centralized, interconnected information management
GoPro Self Service Brochure